Sunday, April 7, 2013

Taboo Teen Phone Sex: Brother Sister Incest Fantasy

We've all had those taboo fantasies, especially when we were teens, right? Why not act out a super sexy incest phone sex roleplay together? I love Daddy Daughter ageplays, but right now Bro Sis trumps that for me. I'll start on one version of our taboo incest phone sex roleplay

Sweetest lil sister Molly stuck in highschool while her hot older brother has been off at college having all the fun partying and fucking whoeever whenever. But while you were gone, Sweet LIl MOLLY changed into nasty lil FUCKDOLLY MOLLY! Especially to all her horny classmates and teachers, learning to suck and fuck all over school.

But now that your big brother is back from school for the holidays, it's time to show off that you're way better at all the nasty naughty fun that you've been having with those college sluts.

So the very first chance I can take advantage of you and that huge cock you've hidden away from your bratty sweet lil sis happens to be in the shower. (I think the shower is one of the steamiest ways to carry out an incest phone sex fantasy.

So after you drop your bags off in your old room and I sneak into that hot steamy bathroom and watch through the glass as you jerk your cock and start to moan and groan... and to my surprise it's my name you're moaning , so no harm in sliding in the shower with you with my tight teen body to help drain those balls and hard cock of that aching hot load, right? even if i'm your lil sister? hahaha.

And that’s exactly what I’ll do. Slide the door open and next thing you know you feel my young hand grip your soapy shaft and help you jerk that cock harder and harder. Making you turn to face me so you can gaze down at my perfect teen tits and wide adorable face smiling back up at you. Slowly dropping to my knees and your cock sliding past my flat tummy. Next thing you know I’m sucking your thick cock while it’s nestled between my huge teen tits. Sucking and faster giggling while sucking and spitting all over your cock as water rains down on us both. " like that Big Brother? I’ve missed you so much" with a wicked tone a sweet smile I pump your cock between my soapy wet tits til you’re ready to blow all over me! Aren’t I the cutest lil Fuckdolly Molly? For the absolute no limits taboo teen phone sex roleplays with the naughtiest incest fantasies and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment