Saturday, April 20, 2013

Daddy's Little Girl Phone Sex

I love taboo ageplay fantasies, especially being daddy's little girl fuck dolly.

I love playing games you know those big girl grown up roleplaying games with Dad during naughty Daddy's little girl phone sex calls. I'm into almost anything and I love being that taboo 18 or 19 or even younger ageplay phone sex fantasies because I'm such a naughty little tiny thing you can do almost anything you want with me. I have a sweet voice and I love to giggle. I know you love sweet young voices giggling, moaning, wiggling or whimpering. I do all of those things and I love licking daddy's yummy cock and balls like a lollipop, whether you want me to Daddy or I have to seduce you while Mommy's gone. Don't worry Daddy, soon you'll forget all about Mommy and want to be with me and my sweet bald pussy all the time. I'm so tight and taste so sweet, just like candy. You know? You'll be addicted to me hopping up in your lap with my tiny puffy nipples right in your face. You know I will tease you without knowing it, flashing my cotton pink princess panties for you to have a quick look at. Do you notice a wet spot, Papa? I hope you see it! *giggles* I know I can be such a daddy's dick tease but I'm so innocent you wonder if I even know how much I make your dick jump, huh Daddy? If you like young voice and daddy's little girl phone sex calls then you should totally call me! I do anything and nothing is too taboo for me. Seriously! I just turned 18 teen years old and I want to be your personal family fun play thing. I love running my fingers over my smooth bald cunnie waiting for Daddy to come and sneak into my room. Wake me up by stroking his cock over me or rubbing my tight round bum while my panties ride up and sneak in between my butt cheeks. hehe I really want you to touch me daddy. Put your hands all over me and it's okay if we talk about other family fun roleplays, too and fantasies! Anything you can think of with my taboo teen daddy's little girl phone sex voice is what I am willing to do to make you happy. I know some topics can be super sexy and sometimes you will be shy to tell me but I am so easy to talk to and you'll be at ease knowing I'm your sweet Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment