Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ageplay Phone Sex Fantasy: Teen Hooker

We're a taboo phone sex service that offers and specializes in detailed role-plays for unique and bizarre ageplay phone sex fantasies. I'm teen Kaylee anad I'd like to share a fun fantasy with you that is very naughty, and taboo. I hope you enjoy it and we can role ageplay something similiar!
"Hi," I managed with another lick of my sucker. "You're so cute, I might just give you a discount," I smiled as I playfully swung my legs back and forth. Shrugging innocently, I looked down at my lap. It'd been awhile since I'd gotten to bed on time. Sighing, which coincidentally emphasized my perky breasts through my tied blouse, I blushed lightly. Perhaps it was the flirty innocence of the playful banter. Following your eyes I lick my sucker again. This time with a little more sexuality in every motion. "Kaylee", I offer, only after licking my lips gently. While you were distracted, I took the opportunity to admire your figure a little, simultaneously twirling a pigtail with my fingers. Biting my lip, I tossed my sucker aside and leaned in a little closer to you during our deviant teen ageplay phone sex fantasy.

Looking up into your eyes, I ran a finger lightly down your jawline and smiled wider. "All the naughty boys only like to play after dark. Are you naughty?"s I kneeled beside you, one hand slowly began to run across your black t-shirt while the other began to massage your cock through your jeans. My palm slid back against your shaft, which was hot even through the denim, and my fingers gently pressed and teased your balls. Your body's reaction alone began to make me wet as I gently leaned in and kissed your neck. Moaning softly in the night air, my hand managed through your boxers and embraced your growing cock. This time, I only palmed you for a moment before wrapping my fingers around your shaft and slowly sliding it up and down. arching my back, I fully enjoyed your hand against my tit, letting the hand that had been caressing your torso quickly untie my blouse, revealing my lacey white bra.

Groaning, I let myself enjoy your touch for awhile, only growing wetter and wetter. I teased, welcoming the mental image of you titfucking my perky, teen round chest. Sighing softly, I began to kiss down your neck with more fire, my own young libido taunting me, now. All the while, my thumb circled your sensitive head. This is what you were thinking with a detailed nasty ageplay phone sex call, right?

Spreading my legs sightly to hint at the lacey lingerie beneath, I decided I couldn't contain myself for very long. "You haven't seen the half of it," I murmured. Devilishly thinking about all the ageplay phone sex places I could take you. I was going to need something to replace that sucker, soon. Biting my lip, this time in sexual frustration, My nipples were quick to harden with arousal and my legs even quicker to spread wider. "Yes, I want to lick it, fuck it, feel it everywhere," I moaned with a hot breath. My hand began to pump your cock faster, firmly massaging every bit I covered.Palming, pumping, caressing, and massaging, I made sure to leave nothing unattended to. My other hand slid up to your warm balls and began to massage and fondle them. All the while, I licked my lips, all sense of logic utterly melted away when your fingers fell to my pussy. I knew I wanted right then to do anything and everything with you.

"I'm a dirty little slut," I confessed as I readjusted myself and moved my lips towards your stone hard dick. I lightly teased them against your head, my heavy breaths running against your skin. Moaning louder as your fingers tortured my sensitive pussy, I skillfully licked down your shaft. With my one hand still palming and playing at your balls, I used the other only to hold your cock as I licked back up. Then, my tongue circled your head several times before my cherry lips dared to wrap around it. At this point, I was so wet, I could feel myself coating your fingers as they moved in and out. Moaning onto your cock in pleasure, my sounds of pleasure only vibrated down your shaft as I took more of your cock in. At first, I slowly moved down your length, making sure to lick every single inch of you before continuing down. But when your head teased at the back of my throat, I slid my lips back up and came back down again, faster. Again and again my lips moved up and down, but I never failed to run my tongue in circles against your hot cock, varying my pace to tease and please you as best I could.

Groaning louder and louder, my own arousal unbearable at this point, I licked harder and faster, all the while toying with your balls. Eventaully, I gained the courage to push further. Everytime I brought down my head, I pushed you further into the back of my throat until I felt you deep against me. My throat teased and tortured your head each time I came down, my tongue - pressed firmly against the length of your cock - vigorously licked and circled you.

Letting you come to a stand, I knelt before you, so horny. Just your hand on the back of my head made me hot, encouraging me to suck you with even more gusto. I placed a hand on either hip and slowly drew back. I let my tight lips pop and your cock slipped out of my mouth. Then, licking and suckling from the base of your dick back to your head, I slid you in again. This time, I stuck my tongue out, enabling me to shove you further into the back of my throat again and again. "Mmm" I offered, my moans muffled by your pulsing cock. Using the tip of my tongue to circle against your shaft as I withdrew, I looked up at you, breathless and dripping wet. "Mmm, I love your cock," I manage before sliding your dick back into my warm, moist mouth. Groaning, I deep throat your cock again, licking at your balls, and suck on you hungrily. I gasp again, looking up at you with beggin eyes. Licking your head several times, I lap up every bit of your precum. The slightly sweet warm sends my adrenaline pumping and I groan desparately. "Pease, let me taste it. Cum all over me!" I begged, shoving you back against my throat and sucking you down voraciously. Bringing my hands to my tits, I began to press and squeeze them together, pinching them in my hot frenzy. As my fingers squeezed my chest, I moaned with wanton desire. "Pease, squirt your hot cum all over me!" I begged, licking your head again and again with my tongue. My lips teased and relished your precum, the sticky substance trickling from your cock to my lips every time I drew away to breathlessly plead "I want to taste you on my lips - feel it trickle down my tits! Sighing heavily with a relieved delight, I leave my mouth open to recieve your hot cum as it sprays me all over. What little made it to my mouth, I savored and swallowed, al the while rubbing your cum into my breasts as I teased them. My face was randomly splotched with the sticky stuff which trickled down my chin. Licking my lips, I moaned with gratitude and then blushed violently. Wiping my chin with my fingers and then licking them, I looked up at you as innocently as I could being covered in cum.

So whatcha think? Maybe we could do something similar on our own ageplay phone sex fantasy?
1 888 467 6904 ask for Kaylee or any one of my barely legal friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment